Is Online School better than In Real Life School?.

I particularly choose Yes and No because there are a lot of reasons why and I will explain that to you. I have positive reasons and some negative reasons. 

POSITIVE 🙂

My first reason is YES. Because we will not have to worry about rushing to put on your clothes, making sure your shoes, lunch, bag and other stuff you need to take to school is ready. 

My second reason for why I said YES is because we can relax and do our homework at the same time and we can be warm and comfortable in our own clothes. Everyone also doesn’t have to worry about getting their homework done in time.

-NEGATIVE-

My second reason is NO because some of us can be going on the wrong site and doing what we are not supposed to be doing, especially on our school accounts. 

My other reason is NO because some kids can be starting some drama on social media and cyberbullying other kids which is not right. Sometimes online school can be fun but it can be bad at the same time because social media can be dangerous and sketchy for young kids like us. 

• NEGATIVE –  AND POSITIVE 🙂 REASONS.

But online school can be a lot cheaper than In Real Life School but sometimes we need school to learn more and socialise with people and you can talk to your friends and people you love hanging out with every week day.