How to make my favorite meal.

How To Make My Favorite Meal.

One of my favorite meals to make is French Toast and if you don’t know how to make my French Toast I will  teach you. The first step to make French Toast is to grab your dry ingredients which will be a Bowl, Pan, Plate, Spatula or a  whisker or any utensil you want.

The wet ingredients you would need are Butter, 4 Eggs, Salt, Pepper and Syrup. If you’re wondering why I said Syrup it’s because that is what you will be adding once your French Toast is made. 

After you grab all of your dry and wet ingredients you can start cooking but first you will need to put it on your stove and you will need to put it on 375 degrees but if you have a different stove like me you will need to put it on 8 or 7 degrees.

Once you’re done with the stove you will need to place your pan onto the stove and let it heat up for a little bit. While it’s heating up you have to crack your eggs into a bowl and you will need to whisk your eggs with a whisk, Spoon or a fork whichever you like.

While you’re whisking your eggs you will need to put butter on your pan so that when you dip your bread into your eggs and place it on the stove it will not stick to the pan. Once you place your break onto the pan you will need to leave it there for a minute or so. Once you think it’s done, flip it over before it becomes burnt. When you finish making your French Toast you can pour Syrup but if you don’t have any you can just add Butter, Nutella, Jam and if you  don’t want to add those just have a cup of tea or a drink with your French Toast.