Lifting a Line Story

The Unspeakable Voice

On a Tuesday Afternoon a sad and depressed girl named Leilani was going through a rough time because she lost her job and she was about to be kicked out of her House. 

She was entirely UPSET and BLUE until she heard a voice say “Come Come To Me”. At first she was petrified and scared but at the same time she asked herself if she could trust this random voice.

After a while she finally built up the courage to follow the voice but she never thought that following a voice would change her life forever. Little did Leilani know that voice is from her grandfather that has recently passed.  

Once Leilani followed the voice she realized it was her grandfather. Her Grandfather had come to tell Leilani to never give up on anything because it is OK if you fail or win. 

Once he finished saying those words Leilani cried and said “Thank you grandpa I will always miss and love you” her grandfather waved goodbye and said “I love you”.  

After her grandpa left Leilani told herself to never give up on anything she does. After a While Leilani started working hard until one day she finally percude her dream. Her dream was to become a CEO of a very popular company. After she finished work she looked up in the sky and said “We did it grandpa we did it” then she walked happily. 

Lifting a Line really helped me Lift up my writing and I also enjoyed it. Lifting a Line is when you pick your sentence that you think is the best, then paste it on a new page and that will be the start of your new story.